Can a property mangement firm sign up with Air BNB to assist absent hosts and be paid automatically?

Theresa61
Level 1
Newfane, VT

Can a property mangement firm sign up with Air BNB to assist absent hosts and be paid automatically?

Hi, Community,

I am a prospective new host. I would like to rent my home while I am traveling and have a local property management company do the changeover cleaning and greeting of guests. Can the company sign up with Air BNB to be paid automatically through them?

Also, when I am staying at home, I might like to assist other local hosts in the same position, that is, to do the cleanup and changeover and greeting for absent hosts. I thought I saw a link to such a thing on Air BNB but now I cannot find it. Can anyone answer either question? Thanks a lot.

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I wouldn't suggest you have Airbnb pay your management compnay directly. Just set up the listing in your name and then you can give them the access they need to manage the listing. You can then just arrange payment of the company.

You could also look at co-hosting.

You also need the listing in your name so you build up good references and ratings.

I don't think hosts wanted management support would necessarily want to work with someone who frequently travels.