Can not see my listing

Hey I can't see my place on search / map

"Instant Book" filter on.

what can be the problem?! * 

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Did you just post your listing or has it been more than 24 hours?  @Dana171  Air BNB does have a delay that is intended for the host to really look at how the listing is set up and make changes. 

I post it 5 days ago, but do add some details in the description of the place .. 

Hey, I post it 5 days ago. I do changed some details in the description..

Janet322
Level 1
North Hero, VT

THIS IS SO WRONG 

We have five star rating on every rental we have done in four years. 

As I can see I am not the only one that has a problem with my ad showing up. 

If your rental is I one town airbnb puts adds from places several miles and towns away before yours. 

I dropped my ad with VRBO because of the cost and my paid for add not showing up. 

Now I find that airbnb is using analitics which is where the problem lies. 

We have many returning visitors for prime summer months so we only look to fill off season time. Airbnb puts those rental that have the most rental and comments first. So how is a small one cottage rental supposed to rent. I have yet to rent one single day from the use of airbnb. 

So dissapointed with this site. 

Bruna-and-Siana0
Level 10
Santa Clara, CA

@Dana171 I can see your listing so it's public now. If you cannot find it, it might be because it's on a different page. Try zooming the map and searching only on your area. You can also try to use some filters (price, type of space, amenities, etc). Your listing should appear. 

There are some tricks to push up your listing: edit title/description, being active on website/forum, upload picts, etc.