Can not update photos in “Check-in instructions”

Andy548
Level 1
Malaysia

Can not update photos in “Check-in instructions”

Can any one tell me what happen to Airbnb app. , why I can not update photos in “Check-in instructions” in my host listing?

8 Replies 8
Emily487
Level 10
KCMO, MO

@Andy548 

I’m afraid I can’t help but I’m having the same problem. I tried calling CS but got stuck in a frustrating verification loop and I gave up. 

Andy548
Level 1
Malaysia

Airbnb customer support still telling me that they are still in investigation, but no solution yet!

Jenna160
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

I’m also having this problem 😕 I tried on my iOS device, my boyfriend’s android and on my laptop there isn’t even an option to upload photos 

Andy548
Level 1
Malaysia

I have tried both iOS and Android mobile phones before I make the complaint to Airbnb on Monday, 17 June.

The support team reply me will fix it asap, but till now I still can not update my photos in “Check-in instructions”, I though Airbnb a well establish should have a website program experts, but it seem like they are lack of certain experts to remove the program bugs.

Saleem2
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Same issue here. Follwoing this!

Jasmine206
Level 1
Burnaby, Canada

Same issue. The first loading was ok but when tried to update, all new pictures were failed to appear. There is a error code "502 status...".

Andy548
Level 1
Malaysia

Todate, I still get no response from Airbnb. Wondering why Airbnb take so long time yo fix out this program bugs?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Saleem2 @Jenna160 @Andy548 @Jasmine206 @Emily487, I've just checked with our team and as of now they're still looking into this issue. I will try to keep you all updated here. 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen