Can't Get My New Price to Show Up for my Listing

Ryan8
Level 1
Aurora, CO

Can't Get My New Price to Show Up for my Listing

Hi All,

I recently posted a private room in my home for $25 per night, and was so overwhelmed with (wonderful) guests I wanted to raise it to $30, then $35. Should have been easy; the price tab isn't hard to find. It says the price saves, and shows up in my "preview" setting as $35, but when I go and search as if I were looking for a place, it still shows as $25. If I click the listing, the new detailed page briefly shows $35, and then before my eyes blinks back to $25. I've tried using different browsers, clearing history and cookies, resetting prices...kind of at my wits end here, people keep booking for $25! I generally feel pretty tech-proficient, but any technical help would be much appreciated if this situation sounds familiar. 

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Ryan8,

You need to change your prices on your calendar.  $35 is your basic price and this shows if people search without putting in any dates and if dates that were blocked become available the calendar will fill them in at your $35 rate.  Check out https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Setting-Price-on-Your-Calendar-for-Single-or-a-Set-of-Da...

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Perfect! Thank you so much. Seems like a strange system, not very intuitive.