Can't access messages as cohost

Crista-and-Rob0
Level 1
Guelph, Canada

Can't access messages as cohost

We are now the co-host of a property that we will be taking over soon, so that we may communicate with future guests.  A new message came in from someone we, the cohost, need to communicate with but we can not see it in the Inbox.  Is this because maybe, even though it is a new message, it is attached to an older message string as this customer is a repeat and so there may be connection to a historic message thread?  Inbox messages from before our cohost was turned on are also not visible, so maybe this is a clue. 

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would ask the person you are co-hosting for and see how they set it up.

Nicole271
Level 3
Cape May, NJ

Did this issue ever get resolved? I've been a cohost on an account for over a year. No, nothings changed, no settings changed. Last week suddenly I don't see communications between my host and guest in my inbox (but am alerted of convo in text and email). Also when I hit 'reply' to jump in the convo from the email, I get an error message saying I don't have permission. Been on the phone with abnb 3x, also experiencing the 'app notifications not working issue' , which is a separate issue they are aware of. My business is being strangled before my eyes and I can't do a thing! Please help.

Melissa-And-Ian0
Level 2
Princeville, HI

This has happened to me on multiple occasions and it is currently happening right now. It’s absolutely infuriating and is a glitch in their system. I can’t message anyone in any of my co-host accounts and their reservations have disappeared from my calendar stream. 

Anne747
Level 2
St. Louis, MO

I am experiencing the same issue as a co-host. The messages are not visible in my inbox, but I still get the email notifications, and can see them on the reservations tab. If I try to message the guests through the reservation tab or open the itinerary, I get an error that I don't have access to that thread. Is there any solution?  

Happening to me too!  Any fixes?  I have logged out and back in.  I am using Google Chrome.  

Alicia695
Level 1
Grand Rapids, MI

This just started happening to me today.