Can't access my Airbnb account

Can't access my Airbnb account

I created this account because I can't access my real account since it's linked to Facebook (which I have deleted) and a phone I do not possess any longer. I have tried resetting the password but that has not helped. I only have access to my email account ** but this seems to not be enough. The Airbnb support on the app has NOT been helpful whatsoever, they have not answered my messages (Frederick and Sara) or tried to help me in any way. I am massively and deeply disappointing with Airbnb customer service.

**Personal information hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jason1443 

You created this problem yourself, as you explain. Security is an important issue, so an account must be treated that way by the woner and by Airbnb

Only Aibnb can solve this, but be prepared you have to go through verifications again. Even if you request deletion of the old account !

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/240/how-do-i-deactivate-or-delete-my-account

Ways to contact Airbnb:

Contact Airbnb - Community Guide [Updated]

best regards,

Emiel

Yes, I created this problem, but it is a problem Airbnb must have a solution for. It is ridiculous that having access to my email and password I can't enter my account.