Can't activate my listing

Stefanos1
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Can't activate my listing

I cannot activate my listing. When i select List option i am getting an error message:

"Your request could not be completed because of the following errors: Sorry, we cannot activate your listing."

I cannot understand why, there is no specific error description.

30 Replies 30
Shams0
Level 1
Irving, TX

I have the same issue. I have had this issue for two weeks now. No one at the customer service seems to know how to fix this. They do not even return emails. This is so subpar!

Bob83
Level 2
Cape Coral, FL

Was this ever resolved for you as I am currently having this same issue?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Bob83,

Welcome to the Community Center. Another host, here in the CC was experiencing the same problem and they found if they used a different browser they were able to activate their listing. 

This might be worth a try. Let us know how you get on. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I just deleted and recreated the Listing. Could not resolve the issue and i used all browsers.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the update on this @Stefanos1. Is you all up and running now? 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Rich46
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi,

I am having the same issue, have tried different browsers. Would really rather not have to create the entire listing again.. Is there a solution for this?

Rich

Rich46
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Just tried starting from scratch again and getting the same error message:

"Something went wrong

Sorry, we cannot activate your listing."

Parry0
Level 1
Mexico City, Mexico

same error for me, nobody in customer care helps. airbnb sucks

Hi Lizzie I am Mindy and I have been trying to get my listing up for almost three weeks now, and I keep receiving the errror message you seem to be assisting people I am not even sure if your are  a part of Air BNB team but I would be grateful fro any assistance.

Hi Lizze, I have been receiving the same error since morning and have already tried with all the possible browsers and devices. Still the issue persits. Can you please help?

I'm having the same issue. If I have to recreate a listing, I will lose over 50 reviews. Many of my guests tell me that they book the space BECAUSE of the reviews.

Did this work for your listing

Bingxin0
Level 1
Chongqing, China

having the same problem here...

Indrani0
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

I am facing same issue ,