Can't add payout method in Nigeria

Vincent178
Level 2
Lekki/Ikate And Environs, Nigeria

Can't add payout method in Nigeria

Hi Everyone! its great to be here. I'm a new host and based in  Nigeria, i want to know how or what payout method Airbnb adopts for Nigeria Hosts. I tried to set up a payout preference but i get a message that says Airbnb does not send money to Nigeria and i dont have an account in another country. I just got my first booking (a Nigerian though) and would like to resolve this issue quickly. Cheers

42 Replies 42
Sandra1067
Level 2
Lagos, Nigeria

Has anyone found a solution yet?

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/24728624?s=51

Martha362
Level 2
Ibadan, NG

Abeg o someone should find a solution for us, my guest is checking in today and checking out in three days 

Ifeoma3
Level 2
Nigeria

hmmm any solution yet. My payout is hanging

I’m having the same problem. Someone with solutions pls help

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco
Deborah768
Level 2
Abuja, Nigeria

Yes

The best way is for them to provide a payment solution for Nigerians that will enable them to pay Nigerian hosts directly into their bank accounts. 

I had a guest but no means of cashing out my money because Nigeria is not in their list of countries. 

The best way is for them to provide a payment solution for Nigerians that will enable them to pay Nigerian hosts directly into their bank accounts.

Yes. I have resolved my payment issues. I used payooneer. They create us accounts for you that is linked to your Nigerian account. They charge $15 per transfer. 0909 805 8000. Whatsapp me if you need further assistance. I will do a video on how i did mine. stay tuned.

This is false payoneer do not charge upto that. Transfers are as little as $2-3.

pls i will need the video am really agitated with this

Chinyere1
Level 2
Lagos, Nigeria

If they charge 15dollar per transfer, what will then be left of the money?

I'm having same issue, my guest is checking in on Friday, how can one resolve this?

I am not sure why Airbnb has created a community when they do not have a moderator that can address people's concerns. This thread has been open since 2017 and this is 2020, yet there has not been a single moderator to address this issue. Even if it's for them to have a document we can refer to regarding payments and countries covered.

How do you run a business in a country where you don't allow the service providers to get their monies unless it's routed through another country??

Is the Nigerian payment system that hard to onboard?