Can't add payout method

Dajana5
Level 2
Tirana, AL

Can't add payout method

I'm having problems on adding the payout method. At firts (about international wire) I added my iban and swift id and it appears an error (the payee must be specified). When I tried today it says "Error. Unable to perform this action. Please try again through the website or contact support if you need immediate assistance." I also tried and from my laptop and is the same thing. Can someone help ? 

16 Replies 16
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Get in touch with Airbnb Customer Service - use Twitter @AirbnbHelp or the form: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us#/. Or you will find a pinned post in the Help section how to do it: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

The payee is you - it's the question of putting there your full details. Sometimes you need to cut spaces from the number. Try.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dajana5,

Welcome to the CC (Community Center). 

Have you been able to get in touch with Airbnb as suggested by Marzena? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hello Quincy,

I think I solve the problem that I had. Thank you  very much 🙂

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you so much for letting us know @Dajana5!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hey please can you let me know how did you fix your issue because i have the same one?

thank you

Hi quincy i have a listing in egypt , when selecting payout international wire transfer it tells me to enter swift and IBan after it says error payee must be specified. Can you please help ?

Hi I have same question 

I'm having problems on adding the payout method. At firts (about international wire) I added my iban and swift id and it appears an error (the payee must be specified) 

Kristi85
Level 2
Tirana, Albania

Hello Dajana! Im having the same problem, I also live in Tirana like you do. Is there something you did to solve the problem?  I’d appreciate it if you share it with me. 🙂 

Why thay don,t call the people and try to help them.we need good service!!!I been having the same problem for a week now

I think It's because you should add it when being on laptop or pc and not in the phone, because It doesn't appear when trying from phone.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Faramarz4

If it is possible for you, i agree with Kristi85 that you could try with a computer. 

Thanks, 

Miloud

I will try .Thank you so much 🙏

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Faramarz4  

Thank you too 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Musa8
Level 2
Mbale, UG

Cant Add a payout method. I tried over 10 times and I'm getting the message "You don't have permission to complete this action"