Can't find my listing anywhere!

Jorge314
Level 2
Miami, FL

Can't find my listing anywhere!

I am a new host so forgive my ignorance but I logged out and tried to find my listing and I couldn't....does anyone know how Airbnb Algorithm works? 

11 Replies 11
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Jorge314,

This seems to be resolved. Sometimes it takes a while for a new listing to appear in searches.

I searched, while logged out, for private room accommodation in Miami Springs for the dates 19th to 20th of November and your listing showed up.

Steve.

Screenshot (206).png

Farmery0
Level 1
Brigsley, United Kingdom

hi i have same problem cant see my listing, dont know how to make it go live ?

I am reactivating my site after a year or so away. Can not see it while searching. Same issue

Hello @Gunnlaugur0,

You'll have to contact Airbnb support as there seems to be a problem with your profile. When I tap on your profile photo and then on "View airbnb profile" it shows a page not found error page. It should show your profile page that has your info and listing photo on it.

Steve.

Hello @Farmery0,

It seems to me resolved.

Using the Android phone app I searched for private room accomodation in Brigsley for the 1st to the 2nd of November and your listing showed up in first place.

Steve.

Good morning

Dear Steve I am facing the same problem after I listed my add can't find it anywhere. 

Thank you very much for your kindness and time. 

I contacted Airbnb support who took a few days to reinstate the listinh

Richard-and-Dee0
Level 2
Poole, United Kingdom

I found my listing had vanished so contacted Airbnb support who found there was a technical fault and put it right - took a few days though.

I check my listing on a regular basis now. One annoying thing is that when I put in my home town to search I find about 10 listings ahead of me for towns up to 12 miles away. Has anyone else had this problem? 

I listed my apartment on Airbnb, I made full verification selfie ID, government ID and listing is not online. My account has blocked. What is the problem ?
I find it a stupid policy !!

I have had the same issue. Sometimes I can see my listing and sometimes I can't 

Kunal7
Level 1
Port Blair, India

Hi,

I had just created my listing.and the Air bnb dashboard said it is active and listed.but when I searched my property from my friends phone,my property was not shown on the site.. need help please