Can't find my listing

Answered!
Giovanni289
Level 2
Florida, United States

Can't find my listing

I recently published my listing but when I search for it I can not find it. My listing is "Chic Contemporary Condo in Old Naples" Naples, FL.

I  have tried with and without filters. I even read another post that suggested turning it to snooze which I tried for a few hours,still no success. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Giovanni

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Your listing is active and integrated in the system: https://www.airbnb.nl/s/homes?host_id=103558496

But is only available for long term stay, did you set a minimum amount of nights greater then 27 nights ?

Best regards, Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

108 Replies 108
Emiel1
Level 10

Your listing is active and integrated in the system: https://www.airbnb.nl/s/homes?host_id=103558496

But is only available for long term stay, did you set a minimum amount of nights greater then 27 nights ?

Best regards, Emiel

Thank you ! Not sure why I could not find it.

Emiel1
Level 10

Hi @Giovanni289 ,

It is setup for long term stay, what is the minimum nights you set ?

It will only show up if exactly those minimum stay is entered in the dates field.

Best regards, Emiel

@Giovanni289, normally, when a guest does a search on AirBnB and does not specify any dates, then all the listings on the map will appear (up to a limit of 300).

As @Emiel1 has mentioned, if your listing is set up for long term stays only (28 days or more minimum nights booking), then your listing does NOT show up at all in search when the guest puts in no dates. To have the listing appear in search, the guest has to search for dates that match your minimum and maximum nights settings. Otherwise, your listing is all but invisible.

I don't know if this is the way AirBnB intended search to work, but it is not good for long-term-only listings, especially since the guests don't know that the long-term listings are being hidden like this.

Maybe if enough hosts complain to AirBnB about this search behavior, they will change/fix it.

My listing is for more than 28 days, so when I enter dates that are suitable (more than 28), a bunch of listings appear, but never mine.

Exactly the same happens to me in my listing in buenos aires!

i put the exact iming that matches my requirements, mark in the map the location , and it simply doesnt exist,....:-/

Hello - i am having the same problem. Can't find my listing. Bright & Cheerful 7 Mile Beach Condo. Help! 

Dear Emiel, I have exactly the same problem. I cannot find my listing on the platform. My listing should appear under Athens Sweet Home. If I need my host ID, how do I find it?

Thank you and best. Hanserich

@Emiel1 wrote:

Best regards, Emiel

Roberto528
Level 2
Houston, TX

I have the same issue. I am recently add a listin Apartamento Calle 23 in Havana but I cannot find my listing. I have a minimun stay of 1 day, could someone help me?

@Roberto528, your place is visible on the map.

One reason it is hard to find is that there are many, many AirBnB listings near you.

I had to move the map to be very close to you to find it. For my search, it was #34 of 208.

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 5.35.44 PM.png

Diego316
Level 1
Queenscliff, Australia

I have the same problem... I recently add a listing [Address hidden due to safety reasons] Queenscliff in Sydney, Australia. but I cannot find my listing. I have a minimun stay of 2 day, and a maximum of 180 could someone help me? : ) Cozy flat amazing views is the Title 🙂

@Diego316, I did find your listing, but I had to zoom the map in an amazing amount to limit the number of other listings visible. Your area has a truly stunning number of AirBnB listings. (Which I am sure contributes to the difficulty in finding any specific listing.)

When I zoomed way, way, way in, I found 73 listings in what looks to be a five block stretch of your neighborhood (!). Happily, your was on the first page at #16 of 73.

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 10.54.28 AM.png

Lieve7
Level 2
Zeelandic Flanders, Netherlands

He Hello, I've the same :(..... 

Gast Huis Groede.....  do you see me....????

thxs

@Lieve7, I found your listing by searching for Groede. I zoomed the map in closer, and your listing was #31 of 34 in the area.

That is not a high ranking. You might want to look at other nearby listings to see what makes them rank higher than yours. One quick thing that can boost your ranking is to turn on Instant Book (if that is ok with you).

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 9.19.16 AM.png