Can't find my listing.

Barbara42
Level 2
San Felipe del Agua, Mexico

Can't find my listing.

Laurene level 9, how do we consider my property listed if it is listed in a city where it doesnt exist ??? 

Can't find my original post to this "community conversation"

I don't see a screenshot, and I can't find a reply at Community help.

It doesn't really count as being listed, if when I go to downtown Oaxaca, there isn't a little bubble over my property.  Who would know to look for La Constitucion if they were looking to book in Oaxaca.  La Constitucion is a street. 
On that note, it seems that every time I check my "location" it has me somewhere out in the total Boonies. And I drag the bubble over my property, it says "saved" and then . . . 
I went anonimously to the front page, typed in Oaxaca, Mexico, and the dates that my place is available 
And I found  
NADA
Is anybody really seeing my posts?  I can't find them. \
 How can I get "La constitucion" removed from my post so that maybe someone would rent from me? 

3 Replies 3
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Barbara42, the levels mean nothing except having posted many times. Having looked around, I'm pretty sure even wrong answers count... So although level 9 sounds good, I don't have answers to everything you have asked here, but I can help you find your posts. In this forum you will see your name at the top right of the screen (on your laptop). Hover over that and a dropdown menu will appear. Click on Community Activity, then the Posts tab. There you will see what you have recently posted. 

As to the location problem, it has to do with the combination of the address you entered and how the map found you. I don't know how to fix it. You could call AirBnB. They do not monitor this forum. This is just hosts helping hosts. 

How to call AirBNB?  Where is their number listed?

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Barbara42,

My name is Kirstie and I'm the online community coordinator here in the Community Center.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't find your listing. Another host has created this Community Help Guide which explains some reasons why this may be the case. Have a look through and check whether any of those help solve your problem.

If not you should contact the airbnb support team - this Contact Airbnb Help Guide explains the best ways to get in touch with them.

I hope that is useful!

Kirstie