Can't see future trips...

Tina226
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

Can't see future trips...

Hi,

Don't know if anyone experience the same technical problem as I do.  I can't see my futurn trips anymore under "YOUR TRIPS", and I try to use the "Help Centre" but both selection for " Contact Us" and "Report a bug" didn't work as well...

My trips are coming up soon, so I really want it to be resolve...

Anyone can let me know what to do will be great !

Thanks !

Tina

10 Replies 10
Colleen47
Level 10
Frisco, CO

Hey @Tina226 I usually use the inbox or calendar tabs in the app to view future trips. I honestly use the app 100% of the time to manage my listing. They seem easy. From the inbox you can see who is upcoming and access all their information from there. Same thing from the calendar view, their pic appears on dates reserved and you can click on them to pull up all the details of their stay. Highly recommend the App. Good luck!!

colleen

Michelle538
Level 1
Windsor, VT

I'm having the same problem and don't know what to do other than use the website and not the app. 

Jack212
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I can't see my booking in either the website or app... The trip is aobut a month away

Jamie339
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

What was the outcome mate?

Reto10
Level 1
Shenzhen, China

I have the same problem. Trips appear when I log in online but not on the app. 

Taner0
Level 1
Boston, MA

I'm so disappointed and frustrated I wont even wait and read what others posted, I will do that later. AIRBNB has been fiddling with the user interface so much so that in the end managed to totally #ck up the platform. I cant find my future trips I paid for, there s all the other useless material in my way. You guys should concentrate on the item in question here, hosted reservations or planned trips. I can see you are trying to rub in all the other events or auxiliary content you are trying to market here... I have been a host since the bright blue color palette in the early days, where pages were loading faster, life was good.Now, at the end of the road, I cant even find what I planned and paid for. The end user experience has been awful..Now I will go ahead and read what others have written up...Enough already with the badly designed menus and ugly buttons...Jeeees...

Nicola503
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Yes my future trips are not showing, I have cleared the cookies on my laptop etc, and tried the app on my phone nothing, yet I've been charged, got a message from the owner to say I've got the place(which is not showing in my messages) only to my gmail and received emails stating i have the place and been charged, when clicking on the links it takes you to the website and it says you are not able to view this, WTF I see nothing on Air BnB website, its pretty bad service!

Besiana1
Level 1
Tirana, AL

I am having the same problem. I have been booking all my trip with AirBnB and some of the trips appear and others not, my calendar is synchronized and i have received messages from the owners so i don't know what to believe. 

Doug706
Level 1
Saskatoon, CA

Same problem, I can see the next stay in 2 days but not the ones after that?

Juan3011
Level 1
Tampa, FL

I have the same issue.  Please help airbnb!