Can't update minimum Stay to less than 30 days

Jon32
Level 2
Lake Forest Park, WA

Can't update minimum Stay to less than 30 days

At considerable time and expense, we converted our apartment building to a Hotel. This allows us to have more short term rental units at our building. But in the last couple of weeks, we haven't had any new reservations. Then I noticed we've been delisted. Thanks for letting us know Airbnb;(

If I look under "Regulations" then click on "Host Short-Term Stays" It says we have an exemption as a Hotel. This seemed to work for about the last 8 months. But it appears Airbnb updated the Web site, and now I can't update the “Minimum stay” to less than 30 days.

I spoke with Airbnb support this morning for about 30 minutes, but the nice lady was clueless. She said Airbnb will call me. In the meantime, we've been delisted.

Add this latest frustration to the riots and Pandemic this Seattle Host has endured, and I'm about ready to say goodbye to Airbnb.

Thanks for your help,

Rod

4 Replies 4
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Jon32,

I checked your profile, and you currently have five active listings.  Is there another that's missing?  If you've not done so already, I recommend that you post your listings on additional platforms, and not just rely upon Airbnb to be your avenue to the marketplace.

Angielena0
Level 3
Seattle, WA

having the same problem

John5226
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

I am a superhost with two properties, both licensed.    Airbnb decided two weeks ago that one of the two must have 30+ day stays in order to escape the short-term rental threshold.    Obvious fix, right?   Wrong.   Sent in a license copy and was told the right people would look at it.   TWO WEEKS later it's still offline and, seriously, I can't get anyone at Airbnb to help.    Any suggestions!?!

Bobby82
Level 1
Houston, TX

I have been hosting for approximately 7 years. Same problem. I can't get answers. 30 Day minimum, imposed on property.