Can we see how the guest reviewed their host?

Answered!
Piyush0
Level 1
Redwood City, CA

Can we see how the guest reviewed their host?

Does any one know if we can see how the guest reviewed their host.  I have had guests that are very nice to host but then they leave a bad review - sometimes blindsighting me.  If I knew that the guest feels entitled and leaves bad reviews on a regular basis, I would categorize them as high maintenance and probably not accept them.  Is there a way to see how the guest has rated their hosts during the past reviews?

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Piyush0   If you go to the guest profile you can see the host reviews and when you click on the host profile picture you can see reviews of that host.  Sometimes there are so many reviews it is difficult to find your guest.

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Piyush0   If you go to the guest profile you can see the host reviews and when you click on the host profile picture you can see reviews of that host.  Sometimes there are so many reviews it is difficult to find your guest.

Thank you @Linda108 - this is exactly what I was looking for.  Your response is very helpful.  Much appreciated.

- Piyush

There is a very convenient free computer app out there, @Piyush0, that lots of us use, too. It was recommended in at least one other post. It saves the few clicks back and forth on each review. Search for AirReview (all one word). You download it to your browser (I use Chrome and it works well in that), and then each time you look at a guest's reviews, that guest's review of the host - if they did one - shows up automatically beneath. You get the big picture - positive or negative - all at once. 

This is what I was looking for!! Thanks!!

I did that but it doesn't work. Is there any other way to do that?

Thank you

It does work!. Install, close browser and reopen. I just discovered it an hour ago!!

Chris395
Level 2
Clearwater, FL

Yes - I have requested the same for the same reason. A spiteful 1-star can ruin you g.p.a and even take you down. I would like to reject and/or hide my listing from any who have ever done that.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Chris395  I wonder if trying to avoid guests that have GIVEN bad reviews will accomplish what you want as sometimes the bad review is warranted.  Looks like your reviews are over whelmingly positive yet do include one negative one, however it is in the middle of all the good ones.  That is what potential guests will see.

Rod72
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hi everyone! I celebrate your amazing reviews! This is my first time posting. I was cureous what my guests gave other hosts, because I received a 4 from someone that received the same amount of heart and service others get. These guests said nice things, but only gave me a four. If we can see the review, why not the score?

Sonja363
Level 2
Martinez, CA

i am a first time host and would like to give my guests a review and read their reviews 

how do i do that 

@Sonja363  You should get a notification to review after a guest checks out. And their review of you will appear on your listing and profile.

If you want to read any reviews a guest has from otjer hosts, just click on their profile icon.