Can you list tent camping on AIR?

Cynthia24
Level 2
Tyler, TX

Can you list tent camping on AIR?

We have cabins and a showerhouse with laundry room. but also have tenting available.

Can you list tenting?

9 Replies 9
Iris4
Level 3
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

That's a good question, I'm curious about that now too! 

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL
Stefania-And-Priscilla0
Level 1
New Hampshire, United States

I have the same question here in NH...

Terry64
Level 2
Page, AZ

Going to Monument Valley on the Navajo Indian Reservation They have Tents, an outhouse and Sleeping Bags but do not say how often the Sleeping bags are washed/

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Terry64 you can always contact the host and ask them. I would presume the same as the vast majority of hosts and they are washed inbetween guests.

James208
Level 2
Andalusia, ES

Yes it is possible to post a camping area but be careful when offering space for guests to pitch their OWN tent. We have had many bookings from guests expecting that we provide the tent and sleeping gear because you must still enter the home type and at least one bed when posting your listing. 

Tracy67
Level 2
Denver, CO

If anyone on this thread is interested in learning more about the high ROI on making a site an official RV/campsite "glamping" experience, I have heard this Global Glamping Summit in Long Beach, CA Nov. 27-28 is a place you can learn about glamping business solutions, products, exclusive discounts, and current industry tips and regulations from glamping industry expert speakers and exhibits. Here's the website if you're interested: www.glampingsummit.com/?utm_source=AirBnb&utm_campaign=GGSPR

Julie1120
Level 2
Southampton, United Kingdom

I came up with the idea to use my garden for a couple or family to camp out . Useing the toilet and shower facilities in the house .

one idea bring there own tent or do I provide them with a tent already up . Beds etc or cooking img the kitchen or using bbq . 

My garden looks onto a field . With full sun and a lovely sunset .

Terry64
Level 2
Page, AZ

Airbnb was originally an IN_HOME experience with a host family. Now it seems everyone with a matress on the floor and a garden hose in the dirt can become a host. In  Page Arizona where I host, we had just 5 Host Families. Now over 300.. Many are illegal and the city is in the process of closing them down.

Think of the safety and security of your guests and not just about putting more Money in your pocket

I walked by a two bedroom trailer with a single bathroom yesterday. At least 30 Asian tourists were filing out the door. This is unaceptable and once closed they will be desperate to rebook in another facility,.

Lets get back to Quality hosting and less about the dollar