Can you screen off enquiries to only include people who have reviews?

Lawrence47
Level 2
Jervis Bay Territory, Australia

Can you screen off enquiries to only include people who have reviews?

Can you screen of enquiries to include only people who have reviews?

6 Replies 6
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lawrence47  No. And do you understand that an Inquiry, as opposed to a Booking Request, is just a way for guests to ask questions and only requires a reply?

Lawrence47
Level 2

Thanks.

I meant an enquiry or booking request.

I would prefer to have guests that have reviews

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lawrence47 

Everybody can sent an inquiry, there is no feature available to limit inquiries by certain filters.

Seems also not a good idea to me. 

But i would love to have an option to ONLY receive inquiries (No booking requests at all)

The interference from Airbnb with the calender is extremely annyoing when it comes to booking requests.

Lawrence47
Level 2

thank you

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Lawrence47 

If you use Instant Book:

Instant Book guest requirements
In addition to requirements you set here, guests must meet Airbnb standard requirements, agree to your house rules, and acknowledge that Airbnb homes can be different from hotels.
Government-issued ID required
Require guests to submit government ID to Airbnb in order to Instant Book. If they don't meet this requirement, they will send a request instead.

Host recommendation required
Require guests to have recommendations from other Airbnb hosts and no negative reviews. If they don’t meet this requirement, they will send a request instead.

Pre-booking message required
Require guests to read and respond to a message before they confirm their reservation.

Lawrence47
Level 2

ok thanks for that.

I don't use instant book