Cancellation charge booking

Andrea5088
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Cancellation charge booking

Hi 
I was charged cancellation fees that I did not agree with and I would like to appeal.

These cancellation fees are related to the following booking:

I have been in touch regarding this matter before and I was due to share with you the letter were it is clearly stated that the repairs of the pool & jacuzzi area 

are beyond our control and organised by the building management company externally.

The management of the building is who decided to do repairs to leisure area of the building which has nothing to do 

with the apartment we host airbnb guest which  at the time was in perfect conditions to welcome our guest.

I am attaching the letter for your information and look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Thank you

Andrea 

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Andrea5088  You have posted this on the community center discussion forum- just other hosts and guests here, this isn't Airbnb customer service.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Andrea5088 could you please follow the link below to contact Customer Support regarding this and opening a ticket? 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245#M5...

Thank you