Cancellation issue

Cancellation issue

Hello, 

I don't really know who to contact about my issue, maybe someone can help me?

I have a problem. Few days ago I was expecting a new guest. I was even waiting him all day and had no response of him. In the evening I checked aplication again, and I saw that reservation was canceled by me. I am pretty sure I don't have any mental disorders such as schizophrenia, and so on...Even If I would accidentally click cancelation button(which I didn't), I would still have "are you sure  you want to cancle" button to click. Maybe someone hacked, I don't know, but what I certainly know is that Airbnb have some issues need to be repared. And those bugs costed me 80euros of penalty for done nothing wrong, and that is theaft! I am using Airbnb almost 2 years, and had about a hundred guests. I had just one cancellation and I canceled immediately, for very important reason! 

I don't know who of you is responsible to help Airbnb clients in this kind of sitations, but I hope you can help me find someone who will investigate this situation, otherwise I will consider airbnb as unreliable website with unreliable administration!

My Email is: [Email hidden]

Best regards, 

Jernej

1 Reply 1
Ben205
Level 10
Crewkerne, United Kingdom

@Jernej1

Hi. Sorry to hear about your problem. Airbnb don't monitor this forum, it's for hosts to talk to hosts.

You need to call Airbnb in your location. A quick search on this forum will find you a number.

Moderators will remove your personal email address - should never share that short of info on here.

Good luck!