Cancellations

Ferdinand85
Level 2
DSM, Tanzania

Cancellations

My Guest booked for 3 days before one month of arrival. I did everything to welcome his team of 10 people. He was supposed to come 21st May 2021...and he cancelled on 19th May 2021. Is there anyone can help me to know how to contact Airbnb Support

2 Replies 2
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Ferdinand85 There's a great guide with a bunch of contact options here: 

Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide [UPDATED] - Airbnb Community (withairbnb.com)

I like contacting them via Twitter @airbnbhelp, but the guide gives many options. I like texting them rather than contacting by phone because it's easier to lay out your problem and provide pics or screenshots. 

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Ferdinand85 

I didn't check all your listings but the first one has a flexible cancellation policy. It means your guest can cancel 24 hours before your check-in time and be fully refunded.

Your guest canceled about 48 hours before so if the listing he booked has the same flexible c.p. then I am afraid you can't get any money from this reservation. It would be a good idea to change your policies for entire homes listings to at least "Moderate".

You can read all about different cancelation policies here https://www.airbnb.com/home/cancellation_policies#flexible