Cannot accept Co-host invation

Cannot accept Co-host invation

I just cannot accept co-host invitation! My friend sent me that by email and I can also see the notification in Airbnb but after I click accept invitation it takes more than 10 minutes and won't complete. Please help. Part of the screen captured below.Capture.JPG

14 Replies 14
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Gerry20,

Welcome to the Airbnb community!

I can see that you're currently having some issues with accepting the co-host invitation. I was wondering if you maybe tried a different web browser or cleared the cache/cookies?

Let me know.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Julia442
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi there, I do have the same problem, it also does not appear to depend on the browser or system (I've tried iOS, Chrome, Internet Explorer and the app). I can't even message the co-host since every message I try to send just disappears. Anyone else having this issue?

Hi. I am having this issue too. My son booked an Airbnb place and invited me, as I’m joining the trip.  I can’t seem to accept the invitation.  I get an error message: “You are not authorised to access that resource”.  I’m trying for 3 weeks now!!

Tried this and it didn’t not fix the problem.
Greg-And-Archie0
Level 1
Dartmouth, Canada

Having this same issue - anyone get any resolution?

Joshua86
Level 1
Cancún, Mexico

I'm having the same problem as the rest, there is not accept button anywhere to be found.

I got invited by my brother, I go to > TRIPS and the new reservation shows up indicating "XXXXinvited you on this trip".
I click on that and there is no button to accept after that, just his previous trip info and reviews he left.

This is horrible due to the fact that there is no accept button next to it, instead of putting it in the "VIEW ITENERARY" and make it difficult for everyone.

Please fix this so that it makes it easier for everyone.

Thank you.

Jakob47
Level 1
Kalmar, Sweden

I had the same problem but i found a solution!

You simpely need to have the trip invitation sent to the same adress that your Airbnb Account is registered with. 

Worked for me at least, all the best!

Shiva16
Level 2
Didupe, India

I have this issue since 2018 June. I was told there was a technical issue. But even now it doesn't seem to work. Airbnb please look up.

thanks

Even now we still have this issue 

Derek229
Level 1
Hamilton, Canada

My wife booked a trip for us and she sent me an invite expecting that I would see the trip when I logged in to my AirBnb account.

I was able to click on Accept Invitation but the trip is not visible to me.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I cannot accept a co-host invitation because the "accept" button is not live even though I have read the terms and conditions where there appears to be no button to tick to say you have read them. Aaaarrrrghhhh

Same issue here 

The problem is that Airbnb support doesn't communicate / answer to anyone but the primary owner. My hubby is the primary owner on our Airbnb account so I can't even get answers from Airbnb support but also can't accept Cohost invitations. Whatever Airbnb - please fix the issue since it's ongoing for years now

Beckie10
Level 1
Bowen, Australia

I have just sent a invite to my friend to co host my property and she can not get the accept button to activate. Please hrlp

Does anyone at Airbnb actually look at these? This is an issue for years and no response other than "clear cache and cookies or try another browser". I'm using the app YOU made. I've also tried multiple browsers. It's not working. Four years seems like enough time to at least respond with some new troubleshooting.