Cannot access reservation requests

Cannot access reservation requests

I have my first listing and accidentally duplicated it, after deactivating the duplicate, I can no longer view the 2 reservation requests I had. My guests also said they can no longer see my listing. I am 100% positive I deleted the right listing as I double checked this several times before doing so. I also cannot see the listing when I search it. Please help!

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Adams-Luxury-Living0  You must have  deleted the wrong listing, even though you think you didn't. 

I can see your listing. 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/52537157?

It shows an empty, unfurnished house taken from wonky angles and far too many photos of the area as the lead. And there is no description written of the accommodation.

That can't be the one you wanted to save that had requests?

You need to contact Airbnb customer service and see if they can sort out this mess.

Thanks @Sarah977 @but how were you able to see the listing? Only way I can see it is if I track down my host page which obviously no guest is going to do. It should be visible and show up when it fits the criteria a guest is searching for, no? Especially new and with promotions to increase activity…

@Adams-Luxury-Living0  I clicked on your profile photo here, which brings up your community profile, clicked on "View Profile", which takes me to your Airbnb profile page, where the thumbnail of your listing is. Then clicked on that thumbnail, which brings up the full listing. Click on my photo here- you'll see how it works.

I didn't do a search on the main site for your area, but if a listing isn't actually listed, it will normally just go to the Airbnb home page when you click on the thumbnail.

But are you saying that is actually the listing you were saving? With photos of an empty house? And no property description?

And how were you able to communicate with guests to find out they can't see the listing anymore if you can't access their requests?