Certified Property Management in Sonona county

Certified Property Management in Sonona county

Hi!

My husband and I recently purchased a vacation home in Glen Ellen (Sonoma County). We have been using one of the larger property management companies and haven't been super happy with the results. We live about an hour away so we can't run it, but would really like to work with a smaller company who would have our best interest in mind.

Has anyone used someone they love to do the full-service property management on their property in Sonoma County?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

Hi Hannah!

Rich and I will eventually get us to where we can make the time to take the course needed to become certified. Currently just doing what we are has our hands full.

We have grown to love all aspects of hosting and because of it we will venture onto offering our assistance to any local properties like yours (we're in Agua Caliente) sometime in the future.

I was hoping GoNitely was still available. A few months back I had a chance to chat with Markus Scharnowski, the founder of it. I got a sense that he was very hands on and had several people in Glen Ellen alone that worked under the GoNitely umbrella; but today I just checked on their website and it is down. I am afraid a bigger outfit might have bought them as they had excellent BBB reviews.

I wish I had been able to succeed at giing you a valid connection. Those guys really seemed to have it down. Who knows who took them over.

%:-(

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for the response. We are still looking for someone so if you know anyone please let me know. Thanks!

I hope you found someone. We've had multiple emergencies in a short time span & weren't able to pursue a venture on helping other hosts with their property management needs.
Life certainly takes its turns.
Someday, who knows. Never closed to possibilities.
Good luck in all your endeavors!

Hi Isabel, 

We are planning to host our house in Sonoma but we are slightly more than 30 miles away, so we won't qualify for the local property manager. Wanted to check if you are open in offering your assitance. 

Behnam

I hope you found someone. We've had multiple emergencies in a short time span & weren't able to pursue a venture on helping other hosts with their property management needs.
Life certainly takes its turns.
Someday, who knows. Never closed to possibilities...