Change Reservation Dates

Allen-Lemuel0
Level 2
Los Baños, Philippines

Change Reservation Dates

I can't seem to change my reservation dates using the online alteration tool. I was supposed to book November 12 to November 16 but I overlooked my flight itinerary so I booked November 12 to November 17 instead.

The picture below shows that when I try to change my reservation dates, it says "Sorry, that change is not possible." Thus, I cannot submit this alteration to my host.

Capture.PNG

4 Replies 4
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Allen-Lemuel0  Have you messaged your host about the change in dates?  It is possible that your new dates are partially not available on the host's calendar or the host might have some settings on their listing which is blocking your dates.  If this is the case, the host can change these settings to accommodate you.  The host can also alter the dates of your stay which you would then to approve. 
Best to contact your host about changing the dates. 

Yes, I have message the host already. I am just awaiting for his reply. Hopefully, he accommodates my request. Thank you Clare.

@Allen-Lemuel0 You are welcome, and good luck!

Allen-Lemuel0
Level 2
Los Baños, Philippines

Hi all, I have already made the changes thanks to my wonderful host. It seems like @Clare0 was right - the host have some particular rules regarding the listing so I cannot make the changes myself.

Be sure to contact your host and visit the help center to resolve any problems 🙂