Change back from company to private

Per-Erik4
Level 2
Vestfold og Telemark, Norway

Change back from company to private

Hi.

I registrated my company to my account.

How do I remove or change it back to private?

I have not rented out since I changed the info.

Best regards

Erik

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Per-Erik4 

Your listings do not show being run by a company account.

(otherwise the company details would be mentioned in the listing)

Is the account verified by Airbnb as being a business account or did you just entered some general company information ?

Per-Erik4
Level 2

Hi. 

@Emiel1 

I filled in and stored the necessary info required but didn't verify it as far as I remember. Both ads shows the info of the company when I look at them? Is that what you mean whit listings? My English is not so good. Sorry about that. It think I found out how to reset the info I put in now. Go to account, then professional work tools, then remove the stored info about the company and save, then verify as private. Is this right? Im not a 100 prosent sure? Really want to get back to normal as quick as possible because this company stuff which all the rules makes me really unsure and I don't want to do anything outside the restrictions.

Thank you very much for answering Emiel1. Your answer is very much appreciated.

Best regards

Erik

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Per-Erik4 

Yes, listings (ads) will display at top the company information, if they are created by a business account. In do not know about Norwegian rules, but i assume you need a VAT number when running a business (And charge VAT). This number will be verified by Airbnb, but also a " Chamber of commerce" registration.

But i understand you managed to remove company details.

BTW "Professional tools" can be used by anybody, private or business.But you have most advantage of it when owing multiple listings.

Per-Erik4
Level 2

@Emiel1 

I can't change it back and I don't understand how to do it. its like its pushing me to complete everything by verifying the admin of the account in the prosess of being a company, but I'm not supposed to have this run by my company. I should never hav put in this info. when I look at my listings It shows a link that say:  see the informatinon about the company and when I click on it all the info comes up.

Afar from this I have never had any trouble handling the listings or the site in general but this really gives me a headece. I have spent years working really hard to build up my listings with good feedback from the guests and I don't want to loose this. I really don't know what to do?