Change name in the host invoice

Answered!
Stefanie26
Level 1
Stuttgart, Germany

Change name in the host invoice

Hi lovely AirBnB community, 

maybe someone can help me with a hint or idea?

My boyfriend (soon to be husband) is technically the owner of the house that I put up on Airbnb. 

We set up an account under my name, because I´m taking care of the conversations with the guests etc.

But technically the income should be under his name. Thats also due to some tax situations. But now we realized that my name is written on all the host invoices from Airbnb. Of course, because the account is under my name. But the money goes to his bank account and we would need for tax reasons the invoices stating his name. Any way how we can change this or get in touch with AirBnB? Best thing would be to change it also for the past invoices. If not possible, then at least for the future ones. 

Any ideas, you awesome AirBnB people out there?

Best regards, 

Stefanie

1 Best Answer
Kim-and-Jen0
Level 10
Oslo, Norway

Hi Stefanie,

I am hosting using my account, but on my profile I put both of my name and my partner name, the invoice are under both of our name. So I think if you change your profile name, the invoice will change too. Hope it helps.

Jen

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Stefanie26 the account is in your name so you can't have invoices in his name.

dear Viktoria, 

thats what I was afraid it would be. Thanks a lot for your help and insights, 

Stefanie

Kim-and-Jen0
Level 10
Oslo, Norway

Hi Stefanie,

I am hosting using my account, but on my profile I put both of my name and my partner name, the invoice are under both of our name. So I think if you change your profile name, the invoice will change too. Hope it helps.

Jen

thank you for your effort to reply. and thanks for the tipp..

How do you change the profile name???

Click on your photgraphy and than on profil, there you can change your profile name.

Emil9
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Hi,
Where do you see your invoices?
I want to check if I have the same problem

Thanks

Go to reservations, next to each reservation are 3 dots. Click on them and there you will see invoice.