Change of contract

Answered!
Laurie665
Level 1
Castle Rock, CO

Change of contract

My reservation was set in March 2022, and I verified the price twice with the host and Airbnb of $424 which I paid for. In October they raised the price to $3500 for a trip in Nov 2022. They then cancelled. 

i would like to be transferred to the Manager who gave me a refund on the Lady Lake reservation - You changed the contract price on me and did not honor the contract price. Saying that you made a mistake. You then issued me a credit of $200 - I used that credit to make a reservation but I had to cancel it because my son is in the Military, and they changed the days we will be coming back to the USA. The representative has said the I cannot get that credit back now. I will be contacting a lawyer and I want to know the address and phone number of your legal team

I will contact: 

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Any tips ?

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This content is in our Archive board.

You can still access it if you have the link but it won't appear when you search the Community Center.

To ask a new question in the Community Center, please click:

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Laurie665, I have now passed this on to the team so that they can look into this. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This content is in our Archive board.

You can still access it if you have the link but it won't appear when you search the Community Center.

To ask a new question in the Community Center, please click:

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines