Change reservation list from a property I cohost to another property I cohost (different owner).How?

Eduardo447
Level 4
Miami, FL

Change reservation list from a property I cohost to another property I cohost (different owner).How?

Hi!

i cohost properties from two different people. Can I change a reservation from a property of one host to a property of another host? The guests want more space, near the same location, and it would solve the problem. If anyone can help, I’d really appreciate. Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Is the first host happy for you to do this? I wouldn't be happy from my co-host to make me lose a booking.

Simple answer is no.

If they want more space, they should have booked a bigger property.

As you will know,  if its outside the 14 day period they can cancel penalty free within 48 hours and rebook the new place.

Craig178
Level 7
Maryland, United States

In my opinion, it will be totally unprofessional to do things like this. The owner, where the guests are currently staying will loose his/her bookings. It is not cool to do things like that. Guests knew what they were booking, and they can't just switch bookings like that. Unless the host misrepresented his listing and advertised it as a much bigger space than it really is.

To sum it all up, no, you should not be doing things like that.