Changed payment options (e-mail in PayPal) now payments sent by airbnb but do not enter PayPal

Changed payment options (e-mail in PayPal) now payments sent by airbnb but do not enter PayPal

Hello dear community of experts

I have an issue: I changed the default e-mail at PayPal because the old one was defunct. I then updated airbnb payment method detail accordingly although the payments sent by airbnb to the old PayPal e-mail seem to have been sent with no problem but never arrive at PayPal.

Now, after the change of the PayPal e-mail and the update at airbnb, no further payments arrive at PayPal and no balance seems to build up at airbnb. Where are the moneys, do you think?

All the best, Sven-Erik, renting out all that people wish to rent, and an avid fan of airbnb

1 Reply 1
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Sven-Erik0  Well....I don't know about experts, but my advice would be to contact Airbnb to see exactly how they have you payout preference set.  It's possible they don't have the new email for paypal. Here's how to contact Airbnb:

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...