Changeover Cleaners In Birmingham, UK

Evette2
Level 2
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Changeover Cleaners In Birmingham, UK

Hi all, I have an appartment near the centre of Birmingham, and Looking for a trustworthy co-host to help me with room turns and cleaning. Im sure if a few Birmingham airbnb hosts got together and shared one cleaner, this could be a full time position for someone. Let me know if you can help.

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you looked to see if there is a local FB or meet up group for hosts in your area? If not have a look at post there for recommendations or a local area FB group to recommend cleaners.

I don't think a few hosts wanting a cleaner would make for full time work. If you did that you would need to pay their tax, NI, holidays etc Is that what you wanted?

Evette2
Level 2

Thank you for the reccomendation for Facebook. No i dont really want to get into the process of all their taxes, but this area struggles to get cleaners, and maybe if the clearner just had a few airbnb in the same area, it would be worth their while to be regaular.

Liz492
Level 1
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom

Hi Evette - did you manage to find anyone and if so, how?  I am in Lichfield and would really like to find someone to manage Airbnb rentals for me whilst I am away.

Liz

Evette2
Level 2

Hi Liz,

No i didn't. My son did a few change overs for me, but i have had to plan and block out any time i want to be away. i tried to contact an airbnb near by me to see if we could help each other, with no reply. I will work harder later before the end of the year to find someone.

Evette 

Dave384
Level 2

Hi Evette 

I have a semi retired superhost doing changeovers for me. 

I think thats the answer, find a retired person locally who is happy to do a few hours if and when required 

Dave  

Tom929
Level 2
Birmingham, GB

Hi Evette, are you still looking for a co-host and cleaner for your Airbnb in Birmingham? If so i can help.

Hi Evette, are you still looking for a cleaner?