Changing Photos

Answered!
John6157
Level 2
Haworth, United Kingdom

Changing Photos

Hi everyone, some help required please for my listing.

I want to change some of my listing photos because I now have better ones.

Since the 2022 Update I can't REMOVE existing listing photos.  I can add more without difficulty.

Where am I going wrong?

This has only happened since the update.

John

1 Best Answer
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @John6157  are you not able to see either of these options when you’re in the photo section of your listing on mobile app and desktop version?

D9E27176-C287-49E3-A607-51D891BB294C.jpegC2C82BE5-6D9B-4CAD-AC13-922927AC8BCC.jpeg

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @John6157  are you not able to see either of these options when you’re in the photo section of your listing on mobile app and desktop version?

D9E27176-C287-49E3-A607-51D891BB294C.jpegC2C82BE5-6D9B-4CAD-AC13-922927AC8BCC.jpeg

John6157
Level 2
Haworth, United Kingdom

Paul, thank you that is really helpful. I'm using Chromebook not Windows and whilst I don't see the links you have highlighted it gave me a couple of ideas and I've now been able to delete and replace a photo.  Success!  Thank you very much.  John

Mary-And-Dan1
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

I'm also trying to edit. Having a VERY frustrating time not contacting support despite my best efforts. They had professional photos taken, and when they uploaded them they mislabelled some of them. So the room with the bunk bed says "Queen bed" and vice versa. Something that's in one room says it's in another. It really doesn't matter all that much, I'd just like to correct it! Plus all the photos are overexposed, but I may be able to play around a little bit with contrast etc.

Mary-And-Dan1
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

So happy! I looked around in this forum, and found the secret 🙂 It's listed under "property and rooms", not under photos. Who knew?