Changing dates as a host

Answered!
Jurirat-Team0
Level 1
Ao Nang, Thailand

Changing dates as a host

Hello. Because my guest wants to check out early I want to alter the dates. When I change the dates it says the Original payout is 30,000, the new payout is 21,000 and Price Difference is minus 9000 baht. What does that mean? I already received the 30,000 baht, so is Airbnb going to charge me the 9,000 baht or is it going to be deducted from the next payout?

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Please don't agree to a change of dates unless you are happy to refund. @Jurirat-Team0 

If  the guest has changed their mind, I would just tell them to cancel from the dates they want to leave and if you can get a replacement booking you will consider a proportional refund.

If you agree to change the dates you will end up paying out for the 9000 against your next booking.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Please don't agree to a change of dates unless you are happy to refund. @Jurirat-Team0 

If  the guest has changed their mind, I would just tell them to cancel from the dates they want to leave and if you can get a replacement booking you will consider a proportional refund.

If you agree to change the dates you will end up paying out for the 9000 against your next booking.