Changing from Me to and LLC

Marion166
Level 1
Saratoga Springs, NY

Changing from Me to and LLC

New to Air B&B and when I signed up it asked me if I wanted the rentals to be in my name or to an LLC.  Well I've since developed an LLC and I want to go back and change that setting.  How do I do this?  I want the rentals to be in the name of the LLC and not me (for liability protection).  I can't figure out how to do it and I can't find any number to call Air B&B to ask.  Thank You in advance! 

3 Replies 3
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Marion166 Go to your listing then click manage listing next to the name of the listing you will see an edit button click on it and write the name that you want to appear as your listing name and if you want to change your profile name which i wouldnt advice you to do you must click on profile and edit your name. Good luck and welcome to Airbnb!!!

@Marion166 I forgot to give you the Airbnb phone number if ever you will encounter any problem you can always give them a call on the following number United States (USA): +1-415-800-5959 (local SF number) or +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free). Good luck once again!!!

Is there an update?  The edit buttons go to photos and space details.  Thanks.