Changing my listing from a 2 bedroom to a full house

Tiziana152
Level 1
Washington, DC

Changing my listing from a 2 bedroom to a full house

Hello There, 

Is it possible to have two listing of the same property for specific dates? 

I.e. 2 rooms available in a friendly home and friendly home in SE DC. 

I usually offer 2 rooms out of my home and live onsite  - however since I'll be traveling for a month I would like to change the listing to say that they'll get the privacy and benefit of using the all house for the next month.  I don't want that to be the expectation upon on my return ... and concerned that there will be an expectation that I am onsite during the month that I am actually away. 

Do you know of any workarounds or is it possible to have two listing of the same property? 

Thank you

Tiziana 

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Tiziana152,

Yes, make two listings ofor the same property. One will be your existing listing, which state "Private room in house" and the new one will be "Entire place".

So create a new listing for the same place but have it set as "Entire place".

If you wish to allow rental of only the entire place while away you must:

1) block your away dates on your existing private room listing

2) block all dates on your new listing except the ones on which you'll be away. Do this by setting its availability to "Dates unavailable by default" and then manually unblocking the dates on which you'll be away.

If you wish to allow the possibility of either being rented while you're away you'll have to remove instant book from your existing listing and set the entire place one to "Request to book". Then synchronise the calanders.

The article below explains multiple listings and synchronising calendars.

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/289

Steve.