Changing the date of a tentative booking for my guest Dennis

Answered!

Changing the date of a tentative booking for my guest Dennis

Dennis would like to change the time of his required rental from 8 nights to 7 nights. I am not quite sure if he knows how to do it and is having a lot of problems. The change of time for the future booking is OK with me but he says he is blocked and would like me to do something about it. I am not quite sure if he knows the rules - I have tried to tell him. I would be grateful if you could rectify this situation which doesn't seem to be very complicated and also let me know what is happening.

Regards  Win Gillon

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It is very easy for a guest to amend his booking dates @Anonymous . All he has to do is go into the booking and hit the change/alter button and put in his new dates. Then you will get a message to confirm or not accept the request.

Or you can go into the booking and do it and the guest will need to accept the change.

Have a look at Airbnb Help under 'change a booking' and it gives you instructions on how to do it.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It is very easy for a guest to amend his booking dates @Anonymous . All he has to do is go into the booking and hit the change/alter button and put in his new dates. Then you will get a message to confirm or not accept the request.

Or you can go into the booking and do it and the guest will need to accept the change.

Have a look at Airbnb Help under 'change a booking' and it gives you instructions on how to do it.

Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Anonymous watch out for Dennis using this alteration to get round your cancellation policy.