Changing the photo order

Gloria107
Level 1
Cancún, Mexico

Changing the photo order

hello ?

can anyone help me ?

I am traying to change the order of my photos and add new, I am just staring air b&b as host, but in the help center, indicates to go to listing, and then calendar and from there it says, click photo in the left, but there is no photo option in my menu, and there is no photo either, so i don know what to do..

can you help me out ?

13 Replies 13
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

My pictures won't save in the order I want them to save. I have tried everything I know. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Gloria107,

Welcome to the Community Center.

Just to let you know, I have moved your post and @Marit-Anne0's reply to your question out of the original thread you posted it in, as it was on a different subject. It is now a new topic in the Community Help board, which will make it easy for others to find and reply and easier for the other discussion to continue. As this is a new topic, I have had to give it a new title, do let me know if you would prefer it to be something else.

Have you now sorted this?

Thanks, Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

so many of us have the same issue, and how long has this been going on , without any resolution ? .......ridiculously inept.

just figured this out...... the order of photos can be changed using Google chrome browser..... i couldnt do it in any other browser other than Google Chrome

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Michael-and-Vinh0,

That's good news! Thanks for letting us know how you resolved this issue, it's really helpful for anyone else who is experiencing the same problem to see the solution here.

Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the most compatible browsers with the Airbnb website, so I recommend you always use one of them when using Airbnb.

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie

Susan451
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I'm having the same problem of not being able to change the order of my photos. I have also tried to follow the instructions given, but although I am able to add new photos and edit the comments, I still cannot see a way to drag the phots to re order them. I'm using Firefox so I don't think that's the problem. Any advice would be gratefully received.

use Chrome. Firefox didnt work for me.

I've tried opening the site in Chrome, but that doesn't help. I'm going to Listings >details>photos>Edit. I still cannot see how to re-order the photos. It's not on a list at the left as the help desk suggests, but down at the botton of listings.

Don't ask me how, but all of a sudden I was able to change the order of my photos by dragging and dropping! I'm now a happy camper!

My pictures won't save in the order I want them to save. I drag and drop then refresh but they don't show up in the same order when previewing. I have tried everything I know. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Terry-Slater0
Level 1
Winchester, MA

when I drag and drop the photo the same photo then appears 2 or 3 times

Scott1698
Level 2
Warwick, RI

same boat, there's something definitely broken about moving photo order around. i've tried 20x to move photos manually and using the "move forward/backward" and no matter what they show up the wrong order. any fixes to this? would love to not have my listing show a super random order of photos......