Checkin instructions key feature removed

Karim75
Level 2
Miami, FL

Checkin instructions key feature removed

Can someone please tell me why they removed the checkin instructions key feature on the chat?

it was very convenient and easy but they removed it

also a lot of guests complaining that they can’t see the checkin instructions

anyone else having this issue?

4 Replies 4
Dietrich14
Level 1
San Jose, CA

Agree.  I used it a lot. I had it in some of my checkin templates but not all and it's extremely inconvenient and guests never go to the Checkin Instructions within the listing (very few do) because they don't read before they arrive and some don't see the internet login instructions either which I reiterate in my welcome message, however many don't read until they hook to your wifi.  So if they don't prepare in advance, they never see the Checkin instructions.  I'm digging through older welcome messages to copy/paste it into my welcome message.  I didn't plan on them taking away the function.

Tatum2
Level 2
Greenville, SC

I agree 100% I used this function everyday. I host more than one listing and I have now confused not only myself but my poor guest be copying and pasting from older messages.. I need this function to return ASAP!!!

AIRBNB 

PLEASE bring back the quick link for check in instructions. It was very helpful and made the process of managing multiple listings much smoother. If this feature doesn't return I will be looking into VRBO. Thank you

Emily533
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

@Airbnb We’re experiencing this same issue. Check-in instructions are vital to the guest experience. They never check the instructions in the app unless I directly message it to them in chat. Please restore this function for hosts! 🙏🏼

Fiona-And-Neil0
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Has anyone received a response to this from Airbnb as this is also causing our guests problems.