Chinese translator?

Tyler22
Level 1
Medicine Hat, Canada

Chinese translator?

Hello, is there any Chinese speakers that can help me?  I have a guest booking my house and I cannot explain to them how the payment process works. Thank you.

6 Replies 6

There should be no reason for you to translate for the guest.  When they receive their messages in China, they are already converted to the users native language.  Besides, they can look up how the payments work in the Help Center.  You can send them the links to this information and they will be able to get the same information, in Chinese.  

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Tyler22  Have you tried using the Air BNB message system translation?  Somehow your guests managed to use the system to make the reservation so this might be a good option.  Thinking outside the box, AT&T does have translation services for phone calls.  How about looking into make a call via AT&T?

Eva315
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

When I get a booking from China the translation seem to be poorly because guests ask millions of questions like they only have been looking at photos before booking, not reading info I already provided. 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Could anyone help translating this review to English? Most of it makes total sense except the last bit about the luggage. When I try Google translate, or other online translators, it comes up as "It took 400 days to store our luggage outside," or something similar!

位置很好,距离地铁站步行5分钟,而且会路过一家打折超市,食品超级便宜。房子真的很漂亮,一尘不染,房东也很讲究,入住要遵守她的规则,特别爱干净。三只猫很可爱,会跑来你房间。唯一不足的是不能寄存行李,到外面存行李两天花了400。

Monique241
Level 3
George Town, Malaysia

I believe they were referring to Chinese Yuan. It took them RMB400 to store their luggage outside.

Alice1204
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

"Location is amazing, only 5 mins walk to the tube station, there is a good value supermarket in between too, the food is affordable. The house is so pretty, spotless, house owner also really stylish, we need to follow her rules while the times we are staying, as she is a neat and tidy person. There are 3 addroble cats too, they will run into your room sometime. The only thing we would concerned is we cannot store our luggage in the house, at the end we need to spend RMB400 (£47) to store outside for 2 days."

I know this post is old, but hope it still help. Cheers.