Cient contacting

Niwatame0
Level 2
British Columbia, Canada

Cient contacting

‘how do i arrange for a client to send phone number and email after booking when ABnB message system blocks that? i.e. i need to arrange extra charges for cleaning, security deposit and/or extra person which does not appear on the pre-booking charge from air bnb??’

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

You first have to setup your listing properly, including celaning fee, security deposit and prices for extra guests.

If a guest is booking, you can not change the offer afterwards with extra amenities, which normally should be in the listing.

After confirmed booking you can exchange phone and/or email if desired, it will not be blocked.

Also you can change the reservation, for example if there was a mistake from guest (like booked for 1 person, but must be 2 or amount of nights must be corrected etc...) . But (offcourse) your guest has to confirm this change.

Hope this helps,

Emiel

"After confirmed booking you can exchange phone and/or email if desired, it will not be blocked."

You could? Good to know.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

Yes, I can.

But...  as soon reservation has ended (by normal check-out or by cancel),  everything will be blocked again !

Best, Emiel