Cleaner Host

Answered!

Cleaner Host

Hi I run a cleaning service and clean a airbnb unit and have been made a cohost.

I want to get feedback on whether or not it is acceptable to contact other host asking if they need a cleaner 

I would like a few more cleaning accounts wondering if it is rude to reach out to host through messaging 

appreciate all feedback thnks

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Colleen478 contacting via messaging will likely annoy the host. You should join a local Airbnb Facebook group and advertise on there.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Colleen478 contacting via messaging will likely annoy the host. You should join a local Airbnb Facebook group and advertise on there.

Never thought of that because I'd like to start offeing service again I went and work in a hotel & always just cleansed of people over the years and I thought about trying the airnb since it seems to be a trending way to stay instead of hotel room ect. Or if your in a big group this be a better way to stay & be close and cheaper than individual rooms which im sure is very costly the ones I cleaned was over 100 a night anyway I post my service's on one page & I felt like I was a lil bit intruding but yeah I definitely look into that I'm already an administrator of 20k people in a group and it's crazy sometimes n I also do more than that but it's easy online and doesn't require alot of time since its already in one spot to review if something was reported or whatever & keeps your inbox from being bombarded with reported issues ECT . thanks @Michele1574 located in the 304 area

I am a cleaner in Seattle Washington.  Are there any other ways you can recommend to reach out to hosts about offering cleaning services?\

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen