Cleaning - Bristol

Ashley299
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Cleaning - Bristol

Hello

Can anyone help?

I had engaged a local company to do turnarounds for me.  However, last time they were meant to do this they didn't turn up leaving my new guests with an uncleaned flat, bedding and towels.  What's worse the cleaners didn't tell me so I was unaware.  Can anyone recommend any cleaners who can do Airbnb turnarounds in Bristol?

14 Replies 14
Jo330
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Where is the property and how many hours approx?

Ashley299
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi Jo

The property is in Hotwells, Bristol.

Typically one or two changeovers are required per week.  i would say it takes 2 hours per changeover.

Kind regards

Richard1364
Level 1
Burnham-on-Sea, United Kingdom

Why don't you name the company you used that were unsatisfactory so others don't? I am about to choose a company and would hate to pick them!

Hi are you still looking for cleaners? I currently work for Airbnb hosts and am looking to take on some more work with my sister in law. I can get very good references if needed. Be great to hear back from you 😀

Carl6228
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi Laura,

I am looking for a cleaner for my AirBnB - Would you like to chat?

Thanks 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I can recommend my cleaner that does Airbnb cleans for me in Bristol @Carl6228 she's fab.

@William74  Carl is looking for a cleaner in Bristol but from your listings you appear to be in Cornwall.

William74
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Helen,

Would be great if you could pass on some details. I run an Airbnb management company and we manage properties all over the South West.

Thanks 

Carl6228
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

Thank-You @Helen3 , I am in BS3 - would you be able to pass me contact details? 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yes will do. @Carl6228 

Nick2466
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi @Helen3 @Would you be able to share these details with me too. Also in the BS3 area 😊

Lyndsey32
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi Helen,

Would you mind sharing your cleaner's info with me?

Would be much appreciated!

Lyndsey

William74
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Just PMed you! 

Nick2466
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi @William74 are you still available for Bristol changeover cleans? Thanks, Nick 🙏

Lyndsey32
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi all,

Hope it's ok to join this thread.

Can anyone recommend someone v good for changeovers in Bristol? I usually manage my own but I have a longer stretch coming up that I'm away for with a change of guest mid-way. 

I'm in BS2 and it's a one bed flat so I'd anticipate a 2hr changeover. The date is in mid-April but would be keen to use the person for future bookings if it goes well. 

Any leads / recommendations appreciated! 

Thanks, Lyndsey