Cleaning Company Registration

Cleaning Company Registration

Hi All, 

Hope everyone is well . 

I have a cleaning company & we mainly deal in commercial cleaning. Like most of the business pandemic was disasters for us as well. 

We would like to register our company for BNB cleaning services in manchester, if anyone can guide us the procedure that will be highly appreciated . Thanks 

ZACK 

6 Replies 6
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @M234

Have you made any progress with your business since you last posted here? It'd be great if you could let us know what you found, as it might help others in similar situations! 

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Emilie,  No joy at all . No one responded to my query. 

I am still struggling to hear any word from someone to register my company, you are the first one to respond. Thanks 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This not an airbnb question @M234 - that's why you aren't getting any replies here on a forum that is for hosts and guests. 

If you want to register your business you do it on Companies House 

if you want to focus on cleaning STRs then you need to research and develop a marketing strategy. 

Hi @ Helen3 , my company is already a registered company and we have marketing strategies in place but due to covid crisis the business suffered a great hit. 

I was hoping to know the procedure how do i get the clients how recover for there Airbnb sites. Thanks 

I should have read this before responding Thanks Helen

Hello,

Also looking for the information that was posted when starting hosting. It mentioned coming soon and in the NY area and 10 other states.

Please feel free to respond with accurate information regarding the cleaning service registration.