Cleaning/Handiwork Advice

Erin5378
Level 1
New York, NY

Cleaning/Handiwork Advice

Hi Hosts!

Questions for hosts in all areas: what are some things you do/systems you have in place with your cleaning crew to ensure that you place is cleaned to the same caliber and that things are set up as shown/described in your listing.

I own a STR in Middletown, RI. We have been having issues with our cleaning crew and are in need of a new crew. They must be able to leave the house as it is listed, follow a cleaning checklist, and let us know when anything is broken or not left by a guest correctly. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Also, looking for a property manager/handyman. Someone who could occasionally check in on the property and do some miscellaneous handiwork as needed. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

I recently had to leave multiple Airbnb's that were managed by property managers and an absent host.  Either be there and do it yourself or close your listing until you can get in there and over see what is going on. That is my recommendation because bad reviews can ruin your listing.