Cleaning Services available in Niagara Falls, Ontario

Nick2001
Level 1
Mississauga, Canada

Cleaning Services available in Niagara Falls, Ontario

Hi everyone, 

I am a new to Airbnb in regards to renting out a listing to guests, I will be within the next month listing a property for rent on Airbnb, and I was just wondering if anyone knows of a Cleaning Service that you know, or used before that I can use to clean my listing in-between guests. Or if there is anyone on here who owns a cleaning service. And can someone explain to me how the cleaning services work, and how the Service fee on AirBnb works when guests book the listing. What are guests generally responsible for, what is a reasonable Cleaning Fee for guests to pay? Is there a general rule for the amount of days you should allocate for cleaning before you allow another booking etc. Is it best to have everything in a description on the listing? Any information is much appreciated!

If you can let me know that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

3 Replies 3
Nick2001
Level 1
Mississauga, Canada

Hi everyone, I posted this question a few weeks ago, and I haven’t seen a response yet. Can anyone give some information for cleaning services, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is an international forum @Nick2001  so you would be better seeing if there is a Canada or local host forum and asking there for recommendations for cleaners.

I advertise for cleaners on my local area FB group.

You need to provide the cleaner with a checklist of what you want them to do i.e. make up beds, empty bins, alert host about broken/damaged item etc Get two or three quotes and take up references.

Do have a look at Airbnb Help website it covers the basics around how Airbnb works including guest fees. 

also look at Airbnbs new policy on Covid cleaning.

look at comparable listings in your area to get an idea of house rules and how you should set up your listing @Nick2001 

@Helen3 Thank you for the response. I had no idea this was a global discussion, I will look for a local one. And thank you for the info for the cleaning service.