Cleaning Services in Greensboro, North Carolia

Elizabeth372
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Cleaning Services in Greensboro, North Carolia

Hello!

I am a fellow GSO Air BnB host and I am reaching out to you because we are experiencing difficulty finding someone reliable to turnover our space and keep it clean after each guest. We live out of state and need someone consistent and flexible that can help us. If you have hired someone to clean/turnover for you, would you be comfortable sharing that information? We thought reaching out to the GSO Air BnB community might be helpful. (We are using Care.com but not having much luck). I appreciate any information - thank you kindly for your time!

• Elizabeth and Sean
10 Replies 10
Jean235
Level 2
Greensboro, NC

I can recommend an excellent cleaning service.  WHITE GLOVE CLEANING - [Personal information hidden], owner, lovely person [Phone number hidden]

please tell her Jean recommended her.

Lenore10
Level 1
Greensboro, NC

Hi there,

I currently Co-host for two other Airbnb hosts.  If you are still looking for help, feel free to contact me.

Lenore Teer

Hi

This is a genneral question for anyone who's joined this Greensboro community--I just saw the option of getting help from other local co-hosts with managing bookings, doing changeovers, etc. How do I get my name on the list to help others from time to time?

Also, specifically to you, Lenore--how do I contact you?

Nancy

Hi Nancy! I am interested in connecting with you to chat about a potential co-hosting partnership. Please give me a ring or text at **. thanks Nancy. -Brian

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Elizabeth610
Level 6
Greensboro, NC

I am a Greensboro NC Airbnb Superhost and available to co- host and or help others as needed. Please contact me! 

Hello Elizabeth,

I am an Airbnb Host outside of Greensboro, and would like to meet you and chat a little more about how to become a Superhost.  Can you please contact me by phone, my # ** 

I want to get some tips on how to list all my rooms and keep them occupied during the month.

Please contact me ASAP.   Thanks!

Ericka

Hi Elizabeth, I am also interested in connecting with you to chat about a potential co-hosting partnership. Please give me a ring or text at **.... thanks Elizabeth! -Brian

Neal-Riley0
Level 2
Carolina Beach, NC

I  am setting up an Airbnb rental in Greensboro at an apartment I own there and would like to find a good cleaning person or co-hosting arrangement.  If anyone is interested please give me a call at **.  Thank you.

I am happy to help with co-hosting if you have not found anyone. Feel free to let me know if you would like to chat and I can provide my contact info.

I am a homeschool mom of 1. I would love to help with turnover in the Greensboro area. ** is my number.