Cleaning in Puerto Rico

Brad-and-Juanita0
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Cleaning in Puerto Rico

I am a host to a condo in Puerto Rico, Rio Grande to be specific. I also have 2 Places in Maryland and am working on purchasing a 2nd in Rio Grande or Luquillo PR, plus I am thinking about making a permanent move to PR. My question is for other hosts in PR. Do you have cleaning services for your places? I’m always struggling to find good responsible cleaners. I pay well, I supply Costco memberships to my full time cleaners, and more but, I still struggle. I’m thinking of opening a Cleaning service on the North East Side, to start, where I can not only supply cleaning people but also linens for beds & baths. Cleaners would change all linens with fresh, bring the dirty linens to an office where the linens would be washed by another crew and shelved for the next cleaning. Hotel linens of sheets, pillow cases, towels, wash clothes, enough for each bed and number of people associated with a property. King, Queen, Full, Twin. Would this interest AirBnB hosts in that area?

12 Replies 12

@Brad-and-Juanita0 

Too bad I am not in PR. I would love to help you. I grew up in Cupey Alto. I am currently in Orlando, FL and decided to open a cleaning/property maintenance company. Here is my info in case you may need us one day. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. 

We are a small family owned business. We started less than a year ago and take our job, your satisfaction,  very seriously. We are insured and registered with the State of Florida. We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau.  We can provide you with references, videos, images of our work if you decide to give us an opportunity. We stand behind our work. We guarantee you and your guests will be completely satisfied with our cleaning/sanitizing practices and procedures. We utilize cleaning products and techniques specifically geared towards eliminating deadly pathogens, including,  but not limited to: SARS-CoV2, HIV, TB,  Hepatitis (HAV, HBV, HCV, HDV, HEV), Influenza A/B, among others. We can tailor our services to your needs and those of your guests. We will work together in a very detailed, precise way to ensure your business continues to grow.

Hope all is well. Stay safe. 

the

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Best regards;

Melissa

Betsy179
Level 2
Las Piedras, Puerto Rico

Saludos! Todavía está buscando a una persona que realice la limpieza, cambie las sábanas y sustituya los suministros básicos? Me puede contactar a **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Denise1386
Level 2
Burlington, NC

Hello we have an apartment in Puerto Rico - Isla verde and we want to Airbnb it.  We are also looking into one in Luquillo as well. We are looking for support as we are in the states.  We'd love to connect and learn more about what has worked for you and if you put together a service for that area. 

My goal is around June 2022 we will be making the permanent move there to finalize our opening

Brad-and-Juanita0
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

We have not completely set the cleaning business up yet. We are in the closing stages of opening. Two of our condos are in Rio Grande and one house in Canōvanas. I have family contractors that do our maintenance and currently I employ 3 cleaning staff. I manage all of the bookings personally 

We are having issues finding a co host, cleaners, etc.  We really want to set it up soon. We will be in PR at the end of Jan and want to set everything up.  Can my husband call you to see if we can work together?  

I have A maintenance crew I employ on properties in our complex and surrounding complexes as well. We are centrally located in Canōvanas for maintenance so San Juan to Fajardo is easy for us

Denise1386
Level 2
Burlington, NC

His number is ** Marcos

Denise1386
Level 2
Burlington, NC

Side question. Where do I find my followed conversations?   I have had to re search this thread everytime I want to check for a message.  Is there a quicker route?

I cannot answer that, I have a hard time finding this alsl

I have a a professional cleaning service for Airbnbs and other vacation rentals. 

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Adnelly0
Level 1
Río Grande, Puerto Rico

Hi, 
Definitely I would be interested. I rent my Villa only while I am traveling.But thi type of services is needed.

Thanks,

Adnelly