Co-Host Benefits

Answered!
Steve2806
Level 1
Anacortes, WA

Co-Host Benefits

As a cohost for five listings over the past year, I have realized the many setbacks that cohosts are faced with. I encourage Airbnb to expand the cohost benefits. There is no reason why the reviews, the ratings, and the super host status is not reflected on the Cohosts profile.  I put my blood sweat and tears into making sure that my guest have the most amazing time. When I receive a review, I can only read the review, I can’t see the actual breakdown of the star ratings.  When people look at my profile, there is no indication that  I am a 5 Star Superhost, mentioned and praised over and over in my reviews.  It is frustrating, that Airbnb chooses to discount the cohost as an integral part of this community. So Airbnb, I challenge you and implore you to take action and correct this outdated policy.  It’s for the birds!  Does anyone know a logical reason for this policy?

Cheers,

Steve Rogers

Anacortes, Wa.

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I'm not quite sure why you can't see the reviews on the listing you co-host for. I can see them on your profile @Steve2806 

As a co-host you are providing a commercial service for the host, not Airbnb. The review is not for you but for the property/owner you are co-hosting for.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I'm not quite sure why you can't see the reviews on the listing you co-host for. I can see them on your profile @Steve2806 

As a co-host you are providing a commercial service for the host, not Airbnb. The review is not for you but for the property/owner you are co-hosting for.

Joan2482
Level 2
Dalkey, Ireland

I completely agree @Steve2806 . In our case, we have recently bought an AirBnB property. The previous owner had to set me up as a co-host on her listing  as AirBnB would not transfer this year's booking to my listing and so, all of the reviews of this years guests are attaching to the previous owner.