Co-Host Edinburgh Stockbridge needed

Co-Host Edinburgh Stockbridge needed

I live in London and own a Flat in Stockbridge Edinburgh. 

I have rented the flat on a long term basis through an Agent and the previous tenant totally trashed the place so I'm in the process of restoring it and I'd prefer not to work through Agents.

On Airbnb I understand hosts often have private arrangements with co-hosts presumably on a percentage basis.

I'm totally new to Airbnb so I was wondering if there was anyone local that would be willing to offer this type of service and could walk me through how this might work.   

email or**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

cheers

phil

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you see if there is a local host group in Edinburgh and post there and ask for recommendations @Phil2721 

Also presumed you have already checked out STR restrictions in Edinburgh with the local council.

Dawn36
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

@Phil2721 - have you managed to find a co-host? I’m a Superhost in Edinburgh and am available to help with co-hosting.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would hope they have @Dawn36  - it was 11 months ago that they posted !

Rather than dragging up an 11 month old post why didn't you just message them directly?

Dawn36
Level 2

I wasn’t speaking to you and I don’t believe I addressed this to you, but in answer to your question, I was hoping that a more general open query on a related topic might direct me to a specific forum, or, and this is possible, that the person I was speaking to may/may not have found a suitable co-host but now needs another, OR knows another host who is interested.

Are you an administrator?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

"I wasn’t speaking to you and I don’t believe I addressed this to you"

This is a public forum, any user can respond or comment on whatever they choose. If you don't like what someone has written, just ignore it. No need to be rude and aggressive to other posters.

@Dawn36

Dawn36
Level 2

@Sarah977 - are you an administrator?