Co-Host

Lynn189
Level 1
Duck, NC

Co-Host

As a co-host, can I add a listing for the owner of a property or does the listing have to be added from the within the owners login?

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Lynn189 ,

This help says co-hosts can create a listing:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1534/what-can-a-co-host-do

But probably not answerring your question 100%.

Hope an experienced co-host here can give you the full answer.

Best regards, Emiel

Thank you for the response.  It does seem I can enter a new listing but I need to be able to assign the listing owner so they can receive payment directly.  I tried entering a new listing and never saw where to connect to the listing owner.

Sandra924
Level 3
Maryland, United States

It may vary depending upon the browser or the app version you would be viewing the desired setting from, but judging by the above linked support article you should be able to add the owner if they aren't already on airbnb--or in the sense that they need to add you as their co-host for a particular listing when they have already created it. 

In this case, it seems you have created it instead--I don't see why it shouldn't work both ways.

If you still experience issues, try reaching out to techincal support to troubleshoot, since I really do feel it would be a matter of outdated app versions/needing to update your browser/maybe switching to a different browser to verify the feature's existence or not/etc.