Co-host in Toronto

Tracey166
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Co-host in Toronto

Hi

I've been a co-host in Toronto(Yorkville area) for over 3 years now and it has been working really well. I'd like to take on more airbnbs.

Please PM me if you're interested in having me co-host for you.

Tracey

8 Replies 8
Nhi-Huu0
Level 1
Vaughan, Canada

Hi all ! My name is Nhi [Surname hidden]. I joined Air BNB host in 2017. It runing good but I still need more information there for I feel more confident thanks.

Angela1387
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Greetings All, My name is Angela and am looking for a co-host in the Yonge / St. Clair area..in Toronto..Thanks!

Hi Angela,

are you still looking for a co-host? I live and work in the area.

Thanks 

Yan

Sara-And-Sergey0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi Airbnb Community. We are looking for a responsible and communicative co-host for our home. We will be away for much of the following year and are looking for someone to manage our Airbnb whilst we are gone. We generally have mixtures of shorter term and longer-term (students for the entire semester) airbnb guests, which reduces the workload. Our home is in East York. If interested, please send us a personal message. 

Thank you,

Sergey&Sara

Hello @Sara-And-Sergey0 I am a full time Airbnb Co-Host in Toronto and GTA with 6+years experience. Happy to help you with your rental if you are still looking 🙂 Feel free to message me

James1157
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi Serge and Sara,

I'm curious where is the major intersection of your East York home.  I'm interested in being your co-host but would like to know whereabouts you are located. I have  a couple of years experience as a co-host and many many years of landlord experience.  

*James

Les46
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hello!

I would welcome a conversation with other Super hosts who've engaged in co-hosting. I'd like to learn more about what it entails. I'm interested in finding someone who can manage the listing if I'm not available or otherwise. Thank you!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Les46, this seems to be quite an old thread, however, if you create a new topic by clicking >here<, chances are it will get seen by more Hosts on the community. 

Good luck!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen